2023 Introduction, plans, Instagram

For members of Endor Base's Galactic Strategic Command detachment.
doinit4carrie
Event/Outreach Coordinator

2023 Introduction, plans, Instagram

Post by doinit4carrie »

Hello fellow officers,
I am happy to be the new duty officer for our small but mighty detachment.
I wasn't planning on doing much but I did want to get an updated roster. I assume our Endor website is current. But there are probably some people on that roster, who are not in this group yet. If you know any of those members, please encourage them to join us.
The only requirement to join here is that you have an approved costume and are part of the Legion detachment Galactic Strategic Command.

I've also started an Instagram account @forest_moon_command_post.
I made a collage of current members and made that the first post. As we grow, I'd like to put the spotlight on each of you, if you'd like to be featured.

Till then, when you post troop photos wearing your GSC, Forest Moon Command Post costume, please tag us.
I don't have eveyone's tagging info. If you'd like me to tag you in posts,please let me know your IG name.
Also note, that I will never use real names in posts, only forum names if I use names at all.

May the Force Be With You!

"Stay Afraid, but do it anyway." - Carrie Fisher